At-Home Workout Equipment You Need!


After countless at-home workouts - whether that be my Instagram Live workouts, my Patreon Live workouts, or my private client workouts - I think I can finally spill my favorite affordable workout props that not only pump up those exercises but bring your sessions to a whole new level.

These props are not at all necessary but if you're feeling a little bored of your workouts + need a little change or just feel like you could really challenge yourself more, then this equipment will definitely do the trick.

BOOTY BANDS

First off, let's talk booty bands. Of all the equipment, I think these are the most "necessary." These babies add that extra *umph* to your sessions. I have this set which ranges from X-Light to X-Heavy. I tend to opt for the medium strength most often because not only can I easily use it for my booty but I can use it for other body parts as well. Wait - did you not realize that you can use these babies all over? 

Let. Me. Tell. You. 

Booty bands are unbelievably versatile. Not only can they be used for your lower body workouts but there are tons of upper body + core exercises that utilize these stretchy bands. I am not a huge fan of the newly popular cloth-type booty bands because it nixes that versatility. However, these stretchy ones will always be the golden child in my eyes. 

Linking some super similar + equally amazing ones here!


SMALL WEIGHTS 

Next up are the small weights. I think 1-2 lbs is way more than enough weight if you are wanting to tighten + tone your arms. So often I have clients that immediately opt for their 5-10lb weights, which are great if you are wanting to build, but not so great if you're wanting to tone.

The best alternative for small weights are canned goods/water bottles/etc and I have clients/followers use those all the time instead. I love that you can always work with what you have available at home! However, if you're planning on continuing your workout journey and want to have those adorable small weights waiting for you by your mat, then I would absolutely encourage you to "invest" in these. They will be your best friend.

Linking these great ones here!

CORE SLIDERS

Contrary to the name, these core sliders can do much more than work those abs. Lunges, burpees, tricep extensions, etc. If you're looking for a killer workout with a great sweat then look no further. 

It has a plastic side + a fabric side to accommodate whatever type of floor you have, whether it is hard wood floors, carpet, or tile. I love including these in my workouts, especially to recreate the feeling of being on a reformer machine. These quarantine times are tough but we are making do with what we have!

Linking amazing ones here!

SMALL BALL 

This small pilates small is last but certainly not least. This prop is great to use for your whole body - especially your inner thighs and core. I will pick this thing up every once in a while when I'm in the mood to change things up and then always wonder why I ever set it down! Yet another affordable option to add to your setup at home.

Linking a perfect mini exercise ball here!

Hope you enjoyed my recommendations! If you end up adding one of these props to your arsenal, make sure to head over to my Instagram/Patreon for some ideas on *how* to use this equipment. I guarantee you, you will always be surprised with the limitless ways of using these props! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig