How to Get Fit with Me! FAQs



There are multiple ways of doing workouts with me (Instagram Live, Private Sessions, etc) but my subscription service is a new and exciting way... Allow me to explain. 

Around mid-March, our new life of quarantining began and so did my live workouts. Instagram became my home for doing 3-4 workouts a week with all of you and it has been nothing short of a blast. Along the way, we created an amazing exercise fam + I saved nearly every workout that we did together. I got lots of questions on where to access those 30 min workouts that I created so I finally started a monthly subscription service. You're going to LOVE it. Here are a few examples of what the workouts look like!


I know you have some questions -- and I have the answers!

How much does it cost? 

My monthly subscription service through Patreon costs only $8 per month, which adds up to around 25 cents per day. Super low pricing for an amazing investment into your health. 

What are you getting? 

Members of my Patreon get access to my full archive of my IG live workout videos (can't be found anywhere else), additional workout videos that I create just for members, and exclusive monthly live workouts. My workouts range from 10 min blasts up to 30 min sessions.

What body parts do you work on/what equipment do you need? 

In my classes you will find workouts targeting a variety of muscle groups such as upper body, ab blasts, full body, legs, and booty. We use minimal props including core sliders, small weights, a chair, and/or straight up body weight. 

You can also use paper plates/small towels as sliders and canned goods/water bottles as small weights. If you ever want to add some props to your arsenal, check out my favorites here!

--

I'm so so grateful for everyone's continuous support + am overwhelmed by the love in this fitness community we have created. Let's keep it going together! Come join me on my Patreon (linked here) and get 24/7 access to amazing workouts that will get you in the best shape all while having a blast. 











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig