Favorite Avo Toast Recipe



I have to admit, I'm as guilty as everyone else... I love a good avocado toast. They are just the perfect start to the morning. That perfectly toasted bread, beautifully ripe avocado, and yummy spices on top - you can't beat it. I like to consider myself an avocado toast connoisseur and in trying tons of variations all over the country in my travels and at every café stop, I feel like I finally found my perfect recipe. So today, I thought I'd spill my secrets!


WHAT YOU NEED:

Ripe avocado 
Bread (I used a multi-grain bread from Trader Joes) 
Half a lemon
1/2 teaspoon rosemary
1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
1/2 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
Sprinkle of salt

(All spices can be adjusted to personal taste.)




WHAT TO DO:

1. Mash up avocado in a bowl and add in the lemon pepper, rosemary, salt, and lemon juice
2. Toast bread
3. Spread your avocado creation evenly over the pieces of toast, then sprinkle the chili flakes on top.
4. Enjoy your new favorite avo toast recipe! xo


SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template by pipdig