Summer Exercise Playlists



You and I both know that the key to really making a workout *great* is the music. It's no lie that the fun and uplifting beat makes the workout more fun and honestly sometimes just helps you get through it. Whenever it's my time to exercise, I grab my AirPods, tie my hair up, and play one of these playlists. 

The first one, "Workout Hits" is a perfect roundup of modern hits mixed with some electronic/party songs. I feel like it totally motivates me and gets me through that last set of squats... you know what I mean? ;) 

The second playlist, "Pumped Pop" is a little less dance party and a little more lighthearted poppy fun. If that's your vibe for your workout today - let's get it going! 

Hop on one of my Instagram Live workouts (every Mon/Fri/Sat at 9am PT) or if you can't make it at that exact time, come join my Patreon workout fam where you can access over 50+ workouts (and counting) including ones that are specially made for my members. 

Press play on one of these playlists and let's get fit together! xo














SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig